Tuesday 30 December 2014

The Book of Me, Written by You - Week 66 - What do you treasure?


Each week there are prompts which require answering.






Week 66 - What do you treasure?


A treasured memory of my grandparents
My treasure in life is my family and close friends, these are the people who mean so much to me and have taught and teach me so much through walking my life with them by my side. These are the people I learn new things from daily, who show me love, compassion and support when I most need it, the people who I can argue with or disagree with but with no love lost. I would not be the person I am now without these people around me.

I also treasure the memories I have with those people and especially with the family and friends who are no longer with us. The good memories of those periods of time which I will never relive, of holidays, gap years, university late nights chatting, playing board games with my family, weddings and other joyous events.

No comments:

Post a Comment