Sunday 25 January 2015

The Book of Me, Written by You - Week 69 - What is my most treasured possession?


Each week there are prompts which require answering.






My great, great grandmother's wedding jug

Week 69 - What is my most treasured possession?


I have had to think about this a lot, well, what is my most treasured possession? I am not sure whether I have a MOST treasured possession but I certainly have a few possessions which are treasured by me, these are:

  • my laptop - all my family history research is stored on here (as well as backed up elsewhere), so I would want all that work to be passed onto someone who would like to continue it or be interested in the work I have already done

  • my leather bound bible - this was a 21st birthday present from my grandparents who are no longer with us, there is a beautiful inscription in the front cover which was written by my grandfather and means a lot to me

  • my great, great grandmother's wedding jug - the only heirloom I have from my mother's side of the family

  • my great grandmother's engagement ring - a beautiful ring which I wear occasionally for special occasions

No comments:

Post a Comment